Soccerex has announced an impressive lineup of speakers for the highly anticipated Soccerex Miami 2023, taking place November 14-15 at the Mana Wynwood Convention Center.
The event will bring together over 2,000 executives and decision-makers from top-tier clubs, leagues, federations, and associations from around the world, in addition to innovative brands that are currently transforming the global football (soccer) industry.
The 2023 conference, marking the fourth installment of Soccerex in Miami, will welcome the global football business community during an unprecedented growth period for the sport in the United States. This pivotal year represents the starting point for all roads leading to the 2026 World Cup in the USA. The popularity of soccer is climbing, not only in terms of the national game but also with regards to imported leagues such as The Premier League, La Liga, Liga MX, and The Bundesliga.
Football has rapidly climbed the ranks of popular US sports, now surpassing ice hockey and closely following baseball. This momentum is encapsulated in the recent £2 billion deal struck between The Premier League and NBC, highlighting the growing American interest in the beautiful game.
Soccerex Miami 2023 is set to be held at the distinguished Mana Wynwood Convention Center, an industry leader in entertainment and arts since 2010. The main stage will host over 70 speakers, who will provide expert insights on a range of topics including performance, broadcasting, good governance, fan engagement, athlete development, technology, analytics, and major tournaments.
Promising two full days of thought-provoking debate, lively discussion, unparalleled networking opportunities, and knowledge exchange, this unique platform allows industry seniors from the football business to connect and share ideas. All these are set to take place under the banner of one of the globally acknowledged gatherings in football business.
Apart from the initial roster, the recently confirmed participants who will be making live appearances on stage in Miami include the following:
- Emanuel Macedo De Medeiros, Chairman & CEO – SIGA America
- Tom Bogert, Writer – The Athletic
- Fernando Fiore, Broadcaster
- Rodney Wallace, Broadcaster
- John Kristick, President – Playfly Premier Partnerships
- Amanda Vandervort, President – USL
- Bernd Reichart, CEO – A22 Sports Management
- James Tree, VP Football – IMG
- Robbie Lyle, Founder – AFTV/DR Sports
- Francis Suarez, Mayor of Miami
- Sharona Friedman, President – Global Institute of Sport
- Xavier Asensi, Chief Business Officer – Inter Miami CF
- Simon Collins, Commissioner – US Youth Soccer League
- David Lane, CEO – Sports Illustrated Tickets
- Harish Sarma, Head of Global Sport – TikTok
- Katie Simmonds, COO – SIGA
- Fernando Palomo, Host – ESPN
- Guillem Balague, Broadcaster
- Sabrina Carrozza, Communications Consultant
- Dr. Erkut Sogut, Sports Agent
- Ben Jacobs, Broadcaster
- Dan McNally, VP Soccer Operations – FC Cincinnati
For more information about Soccerex Miami 2023 and to purchase delegate passes, interested parties can visit www.soccerex.com.